Taking Homeopathic Remedies
Homeopathy can be taken with medications
Medications along with other so called Blockers stop or slow the homeopathic remedy from working any further. By taking remedies around the blockers such as medication, we can continue homeopathic healing process.
List of Blockers:
- Mint (teas, tooth paste, etc.)
- Tea Tree Oil
- Excessive Alcohol
- Drugs (Recreational/Medicinal)
- Scented Skin Creams & Lotions: Tiger Balm Camphor (lip balms, ointments)
- Heating Pads*
- Electric Blankets*
- Lasers & Frequency Devices*
*Electric currents, frequency devices, lasers, etc. can stop remedy from working.
When to Take the Remedy When Using a Blocker:
- The remedy is taken as follows:
- 10 minutes before or after eating or drinking. Water is OK any time.
- 10 minutes after anything decaffeinated or with caffeine.
- 10 minutes after tobacco.
- 30 minutes after using anything with mint-teas, toothpaste, etc.
- 1 hour after all drugs (recreational or medicinal).
- 1 hour after scented creams and lotions, camphor, menthol, tiger balm, tea tree oil.
- Wait to take your remedy after using electrical/frequency devices including lasers.
Storage and Handling of Remedies
- Remedies are negated when exposed to sunlight.
- Store remedy vials, coin envelopes, or Remedy Solution Bottles in cool dark place, away from perfumes and strong smelling odors.
- Be sure to store Remedy Solution Bottle with no alcohol in refrigerator.
- Dark bottles are preferred when making Remedy Solution Bottles.
- Clear bottle needs to be wrapped in paper towel or kept in cabinet, when taking remedy frequently during day.
Preparing the Dose:
- Do not open more than one remedy at a time;
- Do not expose open remedies to strong odors, smoke, mothballs, perfume, or to sunlight, etc.;
- Throw away any pellets that fall on to counter top or floor; do not put back into source;
- Only one pellet is needed to potenize a Remedy Solution Bottle. The Remedy Solution Bottle is not made stronger if more than one pellet is added.
- Be sure to label each Remedy Solution Bottle with the name of the remedy, potency and date.
Interested in learning to use Homeopathy for your everyday needs?
Check out my self-study online Homeopathy courses.
These courses include short video clips along with PDF download material that you have lifetime access too. You can go at your own pace.