Why Do I Need to Know About Parasites?
Addressing Parasites with Homeopathy and DE
Have you seen your dog regularly scooting his butt across the floor? Does your dog or cat routinely have unexplained diarrhea? Maybe you find your pet having a ravenous appetite and you wonder why they’re not gaining weight with all of the food they’ve been eating? Perhaps, your cat has an unexplained swollen belly and is thin elsewhere? Maybe, your pet is prone to getting fleas or has a yeast problem. These are all some of the signs that your pet has parasites. Especially if any of these characteristics happen more around a full moon.
You should also know that while people characteristics may be slightly different, they are just as affected by parasites as animals are.
A client calls telling me that all she wants to do is eat. She said “I don’t understand it, I just finish eating a meal and shortly after I am rummaging through the fridge or cupboards looking for more food. “I know I can’t be hungry I just had a whole plateful of food.” I asked her to think carefully and tell me any other differences or nagging symptoms she’s noticed over the past few months? She went on to tell me, that she has been getting this pinching or gnawing sensation in her abdomen.
Now at this point, I am suspecting parasites. I went on to ask her other parasite questions to confirm or reject my initial assessment. Has your anus been itching, I asked her? “Yes”, she replied. Have you been finding your thinking to be foggy or not able to process your thoughts? “Yes, but I attributed it to feeling tired lately”. I went on to tell her that I think she has parasites and recommended the homeopathic remedy Cina Maritima 30c to be taken daily along with Diatomaceous Earth (DE).
The next day she called me to tell me that she saw worms in her stool in the morning; after taking 1 dose of Cina and Diatomaceous Earth. I was amazed at how quickly she got results with the Cina and told her to continue taking the Cina and DE daily until she has gone 3 days after the next full moon.
One Does Not Have to Have Parasites to Use Cina Maritima
Now, if my client did not have all of the other parasite symptoms, I still would have told her to take Cina 30c daily. I have, over the years, recommended Cina for having the munchies, just like my client stated. The feeling of still wanting to eat more food after a meal, even though you know, you still can’t be hungry. There are several homeopathic remedies for craving foods beyond what you need to be eating. Cina, I have found to one of the main remedies to address this unnecessary eating. One does not have to have parasites to use it.
What is a Parasite?
A parasite is any organism that lives and feeds off of another organism. Usually, they are worms that feed off the material in your body. There are various types of intestinal parasites that come in all shapes and sizes.
Common Signs of Parasites
- Increased Hunger – Shortly after eating, munchies. Remember parasites eat first and you eat last, what is left over from meal consumed.
- Hoards Food – In bedroom, secret places to eat later on.
- Weight Loss or Not Gaining Weight from Increased Appetite,
- Grinding of Teeth at Night,
- Itching Around the Anus or Vagina,
- Biting the Fingernails – Constantly, especially down below the fingertips.
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Gas, Bloating, and Nausea,
- Pinching or Gnawing Feeling in Abdomen,
- Irritability and or Anxiety – Especially when needs to eat.
- Picking of Nose or Itchy Nose,
- Foggy Head, Thinking,
- Traveled Internationally – Had diarrhea on trip.
How Does One Get Parasites?
There are various ways to contract a parasite. Here are a few of the most common causes:
- Contaminated Food and Water
- Undercooked Meat
- Unclean or Contaminated Fruits and Vegetables
- Bottom of Your Foot – Walking barefoot
- Handling Animals
Foods that Help Chase Out Intestinal Parasites
Parasites do not like foods high in bromelain. Consume a small amount of one of the following foods first thing in the morning and then have breakfast.
- Pumpkin Seeds (plain)
- Papaya (fresh)
- Pineapple (fresh)
Parasites are more active at night and during a full moon. When you find yourself hungry soon after eating a meal or there is a delay in having the next meal (e.g. lunch, overnight), you may feel some abdominal symptoms (pinching or gnawing). You may also feel irritable or anxious before a meal. These symptoms are all coming from the parasites wanting to be fed.
When addressing parasites, you want to eliminate the eggs, babies, tweens, parents and grandparents. To be sure to have cleared everyone out; this process takes 6-8 months.
My Protocol for Addressing Parasites for People
Homeopathic Remedies for Parasites
There are several homeopathic remedies for parasites. Some homeopathic remedies can be used for specific types of parasites. However, I have had great success with the homeopathic remedy Cina Maritima 30c. Cina covers all of the various types of parasites.
Round #1 Homeopathic Parasite Remedy Cina 30c and Diatomaceous Earth (DE) for People
Cina Maritima 30c Dosage for Parasites
You want to start Cina 30c soon as you have realized that you have parasites and will continue taking daily through 3rd day after the full moon.
Preparing Cina Maritima 30c Homeopathic Remedy Solution Bottle (RSB)
- Add 1-3 pellets of Cina 30c to either 1 ounce of distilled or filtered water in a dropper bottle or to 4 ounces of distilled or filtered water in a bottle.
- Take one dose every day, at bedtime.
Diatomaceous Earth (DE)
I also recommend that my client takes Diatomaceous Earth (DE) along with Cina 30c.
You want to use food grade diatomaceous earth (DE), which is the fossilized of microscopic shell created by one celled plant called Diatoms. Food grade diatomaceous earth is 100% natural and organic source of silica. The fresh water deposits of diatomite are called food grade diatomaceous earth, because it is the purest form of DE and can be consumed by humans and animals. Diatomaceous Earth can be purchased from any health food store (may find in pet section).
Administering Diatomaceous Earth
- Start Diatomaceous Earth (DE), it will kill existing worms within 24-72 hours.
- Once you start Diatomaceous Earth (DE) do not stop; Must give Diatomaceous Earth for at least 3 weeks.
- Can never take too much Diatomaceous Earth.
- Do not get Diatomaceous Earth in the eyes – Will dry out eyes.
- Do not breathe in Diatomaceous Earth – If have asthma either use a mask or be very careful.
- Do Not use in carpet – Can cause vacuum problems.
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) Dosage for Parasites
- Just starting to take Diatomaceous Earth: Add ¼ – ½ teaspoon DE to 8 oz. water, stir and drink. Best to drink the water solution straight down in the evening or at bedtime.
- When not noticing any bloating after 5-7 days of DE, increase to ½ or 1 teaspoon. Working up to 1 tablespoon over a period of time.
- Continue taking DE through the next full moon.
Round #2 Diatomaceous Earth (DE) and Cina for the Next 6-8 Months During the Full Moon
Take Diatomaceous Earth and Cina 30c for total of 7 days during a full moon. Start 3 days before the full moon, continuing through the 3rd day after full moon for a total of 7 days.
Important: Do This for the next 6-8 months.
- Cina 30c – 1 time a day at bedtime.
- Return to Diatomaceous Earth – 1 time a day, in the evening or at bedtime at the dosage left off at (½ teaspoon – 1 tablespoon). Working up to 1 tablespoon.
My Protocol for Addressing Parasites for Pets
Round #1 Homeopathic Parasite Remedy Cina 30c and Diatomaceous Earth (DE) for Pets
- Add Diatomaceous Earth (DE) 1-3 times a day in pet’s food for 3-4 weeks.
- Small Dogs – Add ¼ – ½ tsp. directly to pet’s food
- Dogs 50+ lbs. – Add 2 tbsp. directly to pet’s food
- Dogs 100+ lbs. – Add 3-4 tbsp. directly to pet’s food
- Once you start Diatomaceous Earth (DE) do not stop – continue taking DE through the next full moon.
Administering Cina Maritima 30c to Your Pets
- Add 1-3 pellets of Cina 30c to 1 ounce of distilled or filtered water in a dropper bottle.
- Place 1-3 drops on pet’s nose or body one dose every day at bedtime for 3-4 weeks.
Round #2 Diatomaceous Earth (DE) and Cina for the Next 6-8 Months During the Full Moon – Pets
Give Diatomaceous Earth and Cina 30c for total of 7 days during a full moon. Start 3 days before the full moon, continuing through the 3rd day after full moon for 6-8 months.
- Cina 30c – 1 time a day at bedtime, by placing 1-3 drops on pet’s nose or body.
- Add Diatomaceous Earth (DE) 1-3 times a day in pet’s food for the next 7 days – Full moon.
Continue following the Diatomaceous Earth and Cina Protocol for a total of 7 days during the full moons for the next 6-8 months.
I’ve learned that parasites is not a topic most people want to talk about. However, because they are part of our life, and are more common than you may realize, it is a topic that one needs to know about. I hope in sharing my parasite recommendations for people and pets it will help you or a family member, including your pets, if one does get parasites.