How to Read the Hidden Clues Your Body is Giving You
Have you ever thought about why you may have developed a pimple or wart on a particular part of your body? The location in which you developed an eruption or some other kind of symptom is hidden clues your body is trying to give you. For example, having a pimple on your chin is common to see in females, especially around their menstrual time. The chin area is hormonal and for females represents the uterus.
Having eruptions (i.e., pimples, warts) on the face or elsewhere on your body, means that particular area is stressed out in some way or has blocked energy (i.e., emotional, diet, organs). Seeing a pimple, wart in a particular area, can represent a blockage in the body system from stress, bad diet, drug or alcohol abuse, injury, trauma, or related to health issue(s). That particular area or organ may not have an actual health issue, but the energy flow is slowing down. Not moving as well and in time what that specific area represents (i.e., organ, body system) can develop into a health issue.
Understanding the location of these hidden clues, can help you in figure out what you need to do in order to address it. Whether it means in some way addressing that stressed out area, by taking a homeopathic remedy or simply doing a Qigong exercise on the spot to release the blocked energy.
What is Commonly Seen in Areas on Your Body, Giving You Hidden Clues
Here is short list of what commonly is seen on the body that is indicating early clues that can develop into problems with organs or body systems.
- Wart or moles,
- Herpes eruption(s),
- Discoloration of skin (i.e., lighter, darker, yellow, greenish)
Hidden Face Clues Case Scenarios
Acne on Forehead – When you have pimples on the forehead, it means your small intestines are having a hard time doing their job; breaking down food from the stomach in order to absorb the nutrients from your food.
Cold Sores on Your Lip – If you commonly get cold sores or fever blisters on your lips, it means your digestive system is stressed out in some way. A cold sore on upper lip represents your stomach and on the lower lip, relates to your large intestine. This can be what you are eating (food choices), from the stress you are feeling at that time; that you are not able to digest very well.
Eruptions on Your Nose – Whether you have pimples, wart or some other kind of eruption(s) on your nose, it represents your heart. Your heart is in some way is affected, in most cases emotionally. Usually, emotional feelings (i.e., relationships, grief) with your significant other or other loved ones.
I have seen a 10 year old child develop a beauty mark on her nose, not long after her parents went through a divorce.
What the Locations on Your Face Represent
Forehead – Small intestines
Nose – Heart
Cheekbones – Lungs
Sides of Face – Stomach
Upper Lip – Stomach
Lower Lip – Large intestines
Temples – Gall Bladder
Ears – Kidneys
Other Clues Your Body is Giving You
Your body also can give you hidden clues in specific areas along the meridian pathways that run from the top of your head all the way down to your toes.
Meridians are invisible pathways or channels, in which energy flows, also known as “Qi” or “Chi” (pronounced Chee), and circulates throughout the body to your organs. Each meridian has multiple acupuncture or pressure points along the pathway. There are 12 major meridians that start on the head, neck or chest area and run along your body down to your hands, feet or toes and are on both sides of your body.
Hidden Clues Along the Meridian Pathways – Case Scenarios
Back of the Leg Clues – When your calf is swollen or you have a pimple or a wart on the back of your leg, it means your kidney is stressed out. Whether it is physical stress or emotional stress, your kidney energy is not flowing properly. The emotion for kidneys is fear or fright.
Reoccurring Pain Down Side of Thighs – When you have pain down the outside of your thigh(s), your body is trying to tell you that your gall bladder is stressed out. That can be from your gall bladder having a hard time breaking down the fats in your diet. Or you may have been doing a lot of planning. Planning can be for fun things of your choosing or for other events that you must react to; e.g., moving (relocating), vacation plans, your job requires you to always be in the planning mode, setting up game plans, etc.
One Long Hair on Wrist – I have seen a long hair growing out from the wrist area on the thumb side (lung meridian). The hair falls off and a few months later it grows back again in the same area. This is a sign that the lungs are stressed out when the long hair is seen. And when the long hair falls out the lung’s energy is more in balance.
Skin Tags Along the Bra Line – When one has skin tags along the trunk of the body, where the bra goes around, the skin tags will correlate to the meridian(s), that flow through that area (i.e., gall bladder, spleen, kidney, bladder, stomach, or liver). Skin tags around the neck, can also apply according to the various meridians that run along the neck.
Mole on Your Back – When you or a loved one has a mole on the back, see which meridian the mole in on. This will give you the hidden clue on what meridian is stressed out.
The 12 Major Meridians
I’ve listed below the 12 main meridians or pathways. This should help you locate the meridian where you have symptoms (i.e., pimple, wart).
- Lung Meridian runs from the front of the shoulder and continues down the arm to the thumbnail.
- Heart Meridian begins near the armpit and runs down the lower inner arm, to the tip of the little finger.
- Pericardium Meridian runs from the chest over to the armpit and down the arm to the middle finger.
- Triple Burner/Heater Meridian begins at the tip of the ring finger, crosses between the knuckles of the fourth and fifth fingers, and continues to the wrist, on up the arm to the shoulder. From there it crosses over to the chest, and continues on up the side of the neck and around to the back of the ear.
- Small Intestine Meridian starts at the pinky finger and runs up the arm, over to the shoulder, continues up the neck, and to the front of the ear.
- Large Intestine Meridian starts at the tip of the index finger and runs between the thumb and index finger, on up the arm to the shoulder and travels up the neck and over to the teeth, gums and stops at the nose.
- Spleen Meridian starts at the big toe, following inner arch of the foot, on up the leg to the groin and enters the lower abdomen and continues up the trunk of the body to the esophagus and ends under the tongue.
- Kidney Meridian begins under the little toe and travels up the leg, on up the back along the spine to the kidneys. Then descends into the bladder and pubic area and travels on up the abdomen to the collarbone.
- Liver Meridian runs from the big toe, on up between the legs (inner thighs) into the groin to the pubic area and travels on up the abdomen. Continues on up into the ribcage, up through the throat, to the opening to the eye, and ends at the top of the head.
- Gall Bladder Meridian runs from the eyes, down the side of the head, to the side of the neck, and to the shoulders. From there goes down the side of the body, down to the hips, continues on down the outside of the leg (thigh) and then ends on the 4th toe.
- Bladder Meridian starts at the inner eye and travels up over the top of the head on down the back of the head, and continues down the back to the butt, and then down the back of the thigh, ending outside of the baby toe.
- Stomach Meridian goes between the lower eyelid and eye socket, on down the face to the chin, and loops up around the front of the ear and up to the forehead. And then backtracks along the throat, down to the shoulder, and continues down the front of the body (abdomen/ribs), down the leg, and ending at the second toe.
What Can You Do to Help the Hidden Clues?
There are simple things you can do 1 or more times a day to address the hidden clues your body is trying to tell you to help it release the blocked energy.
- Qigong Exercises:
- Doing 36 circles on the eruption(s) (i.e., pimple, wart, pain, etc.) with index finger or whole hand for larger areas.
- Piada (pronounced Pie a da) Qigong (tapping or slapping) along the meridians several repetitions with either open hand or soft closed hand.
- Castor oil – Apply Castor oil on the area once a day. The extra bonus would be to do 36 circles on the area.
- Homeopathic Remedy – Taking a homeopathic remedy according to the symptoms you are experiencing. Such as homeopathic remedy for the acne, wart, pain or even for the discoloration. When you take a homeopathic remedy for the symptoms you are experiencing, you are also addressing what that meridian or spot it represents.
What hidden clues is your body trying to tell you?