One of my clients contacted me about her husband having low sperm count. She told me they have been trying for the past year to get pregnant and have not succeeded. Her doctor ran all of the hormonal tests and did an ultra-sound on her uterine area, and everything is all normal. The doctor referred her husband to a urologist to have his sperm count checked. She said the doctor gave her husband a physical, asked him a lot of questions, and then did a semen analysis test. This analysis showed that he has a low sperm count of 14.5 million per milliliter (mL). She said the normal range is above 15 million to greater than 200 million sperm per (mL) of semen. Anything less than 15 million is considered low sperm count. They wanted to know if there was anything he can do to increase his sperm count.
I explained to my client that the best way to help a low sperm count is to take a complete health history to address the issue and to select a 6c homeopathic remedy for why he has a low sperm count. My client stated that her husband is too embarrassed to talk to me directly about it. In that case, I would recommend he does testicle tapping daily. Testicle tapping will increase his sperm count. It may take a couple of months of doing testicle tapping to help increase his sperm count. I would suggest he have his sperm count checked again 3 months after doing testicle tapping to see how much his sperm count has increased.
Does Your Partner have Low Sperm Count?
There are several reasons why a male can have a low sperm count, such as stress in his life, hormonal issues, having a varicocele, taking any drugs (recreational or medicinal), and electronics, to name a few.
The Benefits of Testicle Tapping:
- Tones spermatic cord and testicles. Toning draws testicles upward toward body, making them less vulnerable to injury.
- Improves sperm count.
- Improves sexual performance.
- Reduces chance of prostate cancer.
- Reduces incidence of hernias.
- Prevents varicocele (varicose veins along spermatic cord and scrotum).
How to Do Testicle Tapping:
- One hand holds penis towards abdomen, with index and middle finger only extended in a “V” gently tap bottom of testicles, one fingertip on each testicle.
- Repeat 10 taps working up to 50 taps in the next few weeks.
- Move fingertips back to perineum (soft area between testicle and anus), and gently tap 10 times, again working up to 50 repetitions over the next few weeks.
Create a daily routine, possibly during a shower or in morning after the first urination. Tapping procedure is done once daily. This may be more comfortable standing on one leg with the other foot raised, such as resting on the tub edge. Take the time to nourish your testicles daily and start reaping the benefits.